Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jeff the Intern

I had lunch yesterday with Jeff the Intern. While it's been almost 4 years since Jeff Hale was with us as our summer youth intern, I still fondly call him "Jeff the Intern."

In fact we called him "Jeff the Intern" so much while he was at Central that many people did not know what his last name actually was!!! =)

Jeff is doing a great job as the student minister for River Valley Christian Church outside of Louisville, KY. It literally makes me happy to see him doing so well.

Jeff posted this on his twitter page yesterday: Heading to see @wade_Allen aka the Condalisa Rice of ministry... or something like that

I don't know why Jeff compares me to Condi Rice... I guess I remind him of an influential woman who served as Secretary of State. But I'll take it as a compliment that I can become all things to all people.

Anyway... it was great to visit with him yesterday. Plus, we ate at 5 Guys!!! How awesome is that?!?!

No comments: