Wednesday, January 06, 2010

On the road again...

I'm heading to Ohio this evening... driving to Salt Fork State Park for a church leaders seminar.

The lodge at Salt Fork is a beautiful place!

My dad is speaking and he asked my brother Chad and me to join him for the sessions. I'm looking forward to this. It's the first time all 3 of us have participated in a session at the same time.

I'm also looking forward to spending some time at the seminar. My friend, Mike Kjergaard, is speaking as well. The last time I saw Mike was when he was preaching a revival at Matt Sullivan's church in Shoals, IN. We were able to get together and play 9 holes of golf.

Should be a lot of fun!! =)
Although I doubt that the snow will allow us to play golf!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!