Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Musings...

Had a great time at the Church Leaders Seminar near Cambridge, Ohio last week. I'm always glad to see friends... plus it was special to be there with my family. My favorite session was the one my brother and I did together. That was the first time we had done anything like that... and I hope it won't be the last!!

I feel like my life has become too cluttered. I'm taking steps to simplify. This is painful. But I need to free myself up to be able to spend more time with God and with people.

How can the same sermon be received so differently in two different services? That always amazes me.

The NFL Playoffs have been incredible!!! Looking forward to watching the Colts play the Ravens on Saturday.

Loved this picture of my nephew Malachi. Chad & Megan were stopped on the interstate for over 2 hours because of a bad accident. They sent me this pic in a text message telling me they were late because Khi took a wrong turn while driving! lol

I feel like I have so many things to learn in my life... struggling with decisions I've made and I'm yet to make. Desperately seeking wisdom!!!

Looking forward to reading the New Testament with everyone from our church over the next month. Check back later today as I'll be posting some observations from the assigned reading.

Have a great Monday!!


<><

No comments: