Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday Musings...

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. The only bad thing about this Christmas was that my nephew Malachi did not feel well. But other than that, it was a good visit with my family.

My favorite gift was probably my new Nike golf glove. =) lol I can't wait to try it out!!

I visited the Christian Church of Jasper on Sunday morning. Very glad to hear my friend Darrel Land preach. Plus, they had church "in the round" yesterday. Neat experience having the stage set up in the middle of the room with the chairs all around.

Then I travelled to Indianapolis and watched the Colts vs. Jets!! My friend, Mark Bulleit, had an extra ticket and so I was able to meet his family at the game.

Funny thing about yesterday's game is that my mom and dad were also at the game. Their seats were slightly better... 4th row, 50 yard line. =)

The first half was great... but I was very frustrated in the second half of the game. I do understand the thinking behind resting your starters so that they will be healthier for the playoffs... but don't take them out until you have full control of the game... especially when you have a PERFECT record!!! We are talking about NFL history that was thrown away yesterday.

Anyway... I had a blast, other than being upset by the Colts not playing to win.

Indianapolis also experienced a snow storm during the game. It's always fun to drive when 70,000 people are leaving... at the same time... in a snow storm. =) lol

All in all, I've had a very exciting holiday season. Now to get back to work so I can get some rest. ha ha

Have a great Monday!


<><

No comments: