Monday, December 07, 2009

Monday Musings...

It's Monday!!!!!!!! Time for another installment of my "Monday Musings."

Did I go a little crazy last week talking about the Bluefield Beavers winning their 10th football state championship? Maybe... =)

Had a very tough, but good day at church. Preaching on forgiveness is always a sermon that hits close to home for me. I'm thankful for how God worked through the preaching of His Word this weekend. We had many requests for CD's and I talked with several who were struggling with forgiveness issues in their life.

Did you know that Bluefield won a championship last Friday? lol j/k

I would appreciate any prayers that you could send up for me. I'm seeking God for wisdom to do what is right in a couple situations.

The Colts keep on winning... and the Saints pulled out the win yesterday as well. Could be a historic Superbowl if both go undefeated through the playoffs!!

I thought the Christmas decorations at church looked nice... they helped put me in the Christmas mood.

It snowed this morning!! Makes me feel like a kid again when I wake up and see snow on the ground... except I can't go sledding... and I don't like the cold temperatures... but hey, it snowed!!! =)







That's enough for now. Have a great Monday!!


<><

No comments: