Monday, November 09, 2009

Monday Musings...

This Monday has not gone according to plan... but that is life I guess! Anyway, here is this week's collection of "Monday Musings"...

Had a great time Friday night travelling with Walt Ferber and his son Nathan to the Jasper vs. Reitz football game in Evansville. Walt is the play by play announcer for Jasper football on the radio. It's always a treat to sit with Walt in the press box and listen to him call the game.

And going to Buffalo Wild Wings before the game was great too!! =)

Saturday was a great day as Ohio State was able to beat Penn State... Michigan lost to Purdue... and I was able to hang out with some great friends that evening.

Had a great day at church yesterday! The attendance was good and we closed out the service with 2 baptisms!! Always a great way to end the worship service.

Last night we had a concert at Central with the Jeff Treece Band. They are from Knoxville, TN and are an enjoyable group to listen to.

I fulfilled a life-long dream last night... Doug from JTB showed me how to play a steel guitar!! I love those things. Makes me wish I could really play one.

That's all for now... I need to get back to work. Have a great Monday!!

No comments: