Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts...

I was out of the office yesterday, therefore I did not post an edition of "Monday Musings." The good news is that today I'm sharing with you some "Tuesday Thoughts." (You all never knew I was so creative!!) =)

The reason I was out yesterday was to spend time with my family. Specifically to celebrate my nephew Malachi's first birthday. It's hard to believe he is one... I know I sound old saying this but the time really does fly by.

Here are some pics from Khi's birthday party:


















































I really liked this quote from A.W. Tozer: "It is not what a man does that determines whether his work is sacred or secular, it is why he does it."

I had an incredible time at the Southeast Christian Church leadership conference on Friday. One of the most powerful worship services that I have EVER been to.

2 comments:

Jason Thomas said...

Hope everything this weekend was a blessing for you. God is good.

Anonymous said...

I met Chad and Megan a year ago at Hillsboro Family camp. This year, I met Malachi during the same week. Knowing your brother for this period of time, I know he is a great father to Malachi.

God Bless,
Christina Hemsath