Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monday Musings... (TUESDAY EDITION)

Yesterday was a busy day... therefore I did not get my Monday Musings posted. Never the less, here they are:

  • Sometimes we just need to be still in life. I used this past Saturday morning as a time to be quiet. It was very refreshing to quiet everything down and just listen.

  • I'm learning that when we go through difficult times and God doesn't immediately pull us out of them; it's because He wants us to go through those times so that we can develop and grow.

  • I attended a funeral for a suicide victim yesterday. (One of the reasons I did not get these posted on Monday) I have heard about too many suicides lately. We have got to get the message of Jesus to the world. That is where HOPE will come from!!

  • I have been thinking a lot about Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."

  • Here's a picture of a Walmart shopper:


















    You're welcome! :-)
  • No comments: