Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Musings...

What a great weekend!!

On Friday I was able to visit with my brother and his family... plus my parents were able to join us as well!!! It was the first time I had seen mom and dad since they returned from Australia. We went to eat at Texas Roadhouse and mom and dad paid!!!! Good times. ha ha

My nephew, Malachi, is growing up fast. He is such a good natured kid. Always greeting you with a smile. "Khi" (as he is called) loves to go to the lake. Khi loves the water. He loves being on the boat. Here's a pic of him with his little life vest on. =)

The Ohio State Buckeyes made it a respectable game on Saturday night... but I wish they had pulled out the win.

Tonight I am heading to Louisville, KY to enjoy the National Quartet Convention!! Looking forward to hanging out with my parents, Jason Thomas, and Bryan Hutson from The Kingsmen Quartet!

Here's a video of Bryan singing at last year's NQC... the boy can sing!!



Oh yeah!!!!

No comments: