Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Musings...

Happy Monday everyone!!



I had a good trip to Michigan last week. My friend, Matthew Sullivan, and I both had the opportunity to speak at The Northmen. I really enjoyed myself (although I didn't think I preached the best because I got too nervous). But it was a great experience and I was very grateful to have the opportunity to be there.



It looks like life is going to get back into more of a "routine." School started today here in Huntingburg. I'm glad that some things can get back to "normal."



Wednesday brings the return of "The Well" to Central. We have taken a break for the summer months, but will be kicking it back off again this Wednesday night. If you are in Huntingburg, join us at 7 PM for some refreshing worship and teaching.



Our church VBS was great last week!! Jason and his crew of volunteers pulled off what some are calling "the best VBS ever at Central."

Hope you have a great Monday!!

No comments: