Monday, August 03, 2009

Monday Musings...

Can you believe it is August?!?! This summer is flying by.

Had a great time at Hillsboro Family Camp last week. It was good to see my family and catch up with a lot of friends. My dad is the director of family camp. Here's a picture of him "directing" from the stage. lol

It was great listening to Matt Proctor, Ed Bousman, D.J. Maxey, and others at HFC.

My brother Chad was in charge of the teen sessions at HFC. He and his team did a great job with the young people. I know there were at least 20 decisions, 5 of whom were baptized at the camp.

Central's VBS kicked off last night. It seemed to get off to a good start.

I think the decorations for VBS are great!

I'm heading to Michigan on Tuesday. I speak Wednesday morning at the Northmen. Northmen is a men's retreat held each year in northern Michigan. I'm honored to be asked to speak. Pray that everything will go well.

Have a great Monday!!

No comments: