Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Musings...

Had a good, but exhausting day at church. I've been preaching through the book of Philemon. Kind of sad to finish this series because it has been one that really spoke to me on a personal level. In fact, all 3 of the sermons in this series were truly directed at me... I just shared them with the church.

Now I have the next 2 Sundays off from preaching. This is a good thing because I will be at Hillsboro Family Camp next week. Then the week after that I'm preaching at the Northmen meeting in Michigan.

What has been up with this weather?!?! I was actually cold this past weekend!

Gearing up to make an announcement at church Sunday about some exciting new things that are heading our way this fall. Praying this transition goes well.

Softball tournament on Tuesday night. Praying for God's intervention. (Ha ha)

Have a great day!

No comments: