Friday, July 17, 2009

Delaware Trip Recap...

I've spent the past 2 days in Delaware.

That's right. Delaware.

It's been a great time. Here are the highlights:

Spending time with my dad
Dad was speaking at the Delmarva Family Camp and had asked if I could join him on this trip. So, I flew out to Baltimore on Wednesday morning and he picked me up.

Mark Magee
Mark is the minister at the Lewes Church of Christ. He is a friend and "mentor" to me. I really appreciate the fact that he could make time to meet. It's always great to receive feedback and encouragement from Mark.

5 Guys Burger & Fries
Hands down the best burger place on the planet!!! These juicy, greasy, and delicious burgers are proof that God loves us and wants us to be fulFILLED in life.

Rusty Owens
Rusty was a roommate of mine back in college. He also spoke at the Delmarva Family Camp. I hadn't seen Rusty in probably 4 or 5 years.

Rusty is hilarious. He one time told me that he was going to take my picture, send it to Ethiopia so they would know where all the food had gone.

You gotta love the guy!


Plus I ran into several other people that I know. It's always nice to catch up with old friends.

Well... I'm flying back to Indiana today. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: