Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up...

The Valentine's Banquet last Friday night went great! I was really impressed with our Health Ministry Team as they handled all the details for the banquet. They really worked to do things with excellence. Some guys even had tuxedos on! My friend Darrel Land did a great job of challenging us not to have "lazy" hearts, but to love others just as Christ loved us. All in all, it was a great evening.

Sunday was a good day at church as well. Even though the weather was cold, we still had a good crowd. I'm thrilled that so many would come out on a cold day like yesterday. Preaching on Respecting Authority was not easy, but the Lord blessed and we were encouraged and challenged from His Word.

I'm so thankful that I get to spend my time about the work of the church. Even though it gets busy and stressful at times, I'm greatful to be a part of God's church. What a blessed life I have!

No comments: