Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I eat because I'm sad, I'm sad because I eat...

“Tom Cruise yesterday revealed his latest bizarre mission… to eat his new baby's placenta. The Mission Impossible star, 43, said: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."

It is the latest in a series of increasingly strange outbursts from Cruise in the run-up to the birth.
But placenta-eating is considered normal in some cultures. Various recipes include one for placenta lasagna. Some say eating it helps avoid post-natal depression.”
– from the Mirror.co.uk website

If only Brooke Shields had known this!

This makes me wonder...
what else are those Scientologists keeping from us?


TOM'S NEW MOVIES…

Mission Impassable
A Chew Good Men
Top Gum
The Gore of the Worlds
Cord on the Fourth of July
Maternity Report

3 comments:

preacherman said...

Your just plain funny

Matthew said...

Good Thoughts

The C-Man said...

I want them to have all my children.